Sunday, September 21, 2008

What the fuck is Pro Wrestling NOAH thinking?

Kensuke Sasaki versus Mohammed Yone? GHC title? Main event?

Yeah, I know that Sasaki is popular. I like him. I don't even mind the shallow lariat throwing machine that he has become. Sure, he'll never reach the level that he attained against Kawada in 2000 because that is the obvious best that Kensuke will ever be (and it's pretty much all Kawada, Kensuke just plays the necessary role super well). But Jesus, is this smart? They are literally booking a main event title match that can go one way and one way only. Yone has no chance. Literally, fuck all chance of winning. Do they think this is going to draw? If it does, yeah...it's all Kensuke. But I don't think it will. And I honestly doubt the ability of the match to do well, either. Yone's never been known as someone to put a lot of effort forth, and his offense won't do much to a big genetic tank like Sasaki. So uhh, fuck you Pro Wrestling NOAH.

No comments: